Monday, November 18, 2019

Why Should I Be A Writer



Writing a book for the first time is not as hard as you think.

This new podcast coming soon will teach you how to become a successful writer and better evaluate “Why should I be a writer?”

The Aspiring Authors’ Lab Show provide tools to assist with the realities of people who are struggling with Self-Esteem, Self-Confidence, and Self-Worth issues and support them in writing their first book.

I hear people often say, I have a book that I want to write, but they have not yet started.   Personally, I hear this from many clients the reason being many excuses they use for the delay.  

Oftentimes, it centers around Self-Esteem, Self-Confidence and Self-Worth issues they are struggling through to writing their book.

This is the year to do something for yourself.  You have taken care of everybody else's business building an empire for their families.  

What about you and your family?  Get ready to expand...

Read more about the "How To Write A Book & Get It Published" Masterclass coming in January 2020!


No comments:

Post a Comment