Sunday, August 4, 2019

Struggling From Loss Of Income?




We live in a world that is constantly evolving with new ideas and opportunities and still there are those who find themselves stuck in the shuffle.

There was a time in my life when I suddenly found myself in a situation through no fault of my own without a job.
 
Everything was going well until the bottom fell out.  Without any warning, a group of us were being laid off effectively now.  Immediately, panic sets in and your mind starts racing trying to find ways to prevent everything that you are building from crashing down. 

I have known this feeling twice with back to back episodes.  What do you do?  You have a family that’s depending on you, bills that must be paid, food, utilities and all the other essentials that deal with life.

Well you can sit there and collect unemployment, or you can decide to do something to prevent yourself from this situation of recurring disaster ever happening again.

Here is where you come in.  I meet too many people who are struggling in life trying to work and support families and barely making ends meet.  This is a horrible way to live knowing that you are giving your all and still it seems as if you are falling further and further behind.  So, I decided since I was at the bottom anyway, what do I have to lose?
 
I started looking inside of myself to see what I had that I could sell to others who are in a similar situation as I was and help them get back on their feet.  Out of my misery, I begin to write books to teach my audience how to use their knowledge and experience to teach others.   This is a great way to provide an income for all involved.

Money problems are real and no matter how hard you try you cannot avoid all the situations.  Do you know how many people suffer depression and have contemplated committing suicide over a lack of income?  It is startling to think of the pressure that one must endure as they are facing this dilemma.
 
Writing can not only provide a person with self-comfort, but it can yield a way to boost morale.  Turning someone’s sorrow into joy is a great achievement.

This blog is for everyone who is looking for an opportunity to share their story and make a difference in the lives of others.  Writing your story does not have to be perfect, but it must be true.

Begin where you are.  Share with your audience solutions to remove their pain points.  Provide them with answers and resources to bring wholeness into their lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment